Earley Annunciation stained-glass window
On the left side of the Sanctuary opposite the Sacristy
door, is the very beautiful "Annunciation" window designed by Early Stain-glass
studios, Dublin, in 1952 for Fr. John Walsh, P.P.
Harry Clarke windows
The triple window at the back of the Sanctuary, the "Ascension",
is a Harry Clarke window ordered on the 2nd July 1924, the gift of Mrs.
Owens, Mrs. Collins, and the people of Glenamaddy, costing £385.
The Blessed Virgin window, a gift of Fr. Heany, a former
parish priest and St. Joseph window, a gift of the teachers of the parish.
They were presented to the church in 1924 and are located each side of
The 'Lamb of God' rose window in the gallery
Designed by the studios of A.W. Lyons, Dublin.